Blog

Kian'ians


Me Is Kian

This is a non-fei blog of Kian, talks about what Kian is thinking and doing...

Stand up and fight !

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 - - 3 Comments

I'm in a dark alley alone, with nothing but a stick in my hand.....

I look at them, they eyes , their teeth, they are breathing heavily......

They want me dead, I want to bash their heads in ......

they are merciless , so do i .....

they are a bunch of beasts with nothing in mind but to tear me into pieces ......

assignments, projects, presentations, tests, FYP this and that, that and this, all are a bunch of brutal, bloody thirsty, flesh hungry stray dogs .....

enough is enough, no more despair, no more panic, no more mercy......

they think they have cornered me , they think i'm locked in with them.....

No, they are wrong ......they are locked in with me.....ME

i'm gonna solve all my works which chased my ass for so long ......

I'm gonna bash their brain in, one dog at a time.......

Good Dog ........ i wont bite

This entry was posted on 8:16 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.