Blog

Kian'ians


Me Is Kian

This is a non-fei blog of Kian, talks about what Kian is thinking and doing...

Quarantine Day 1

Thursday, July 30, 2009 - - 7 Comments

it has been a long time since my last update, so, i would like to take this chance to update more

the story goes like this, on tuesday, out of the blue, i wake up from an afternoon nap finding my head pain until wanna explode.....still fighting it and reassuring myself that i have not infected by H1N1....i live my tuesday like normal....
the next morning i wake up looking good, no headache but coughing my lung out......i decided to take my day off.......with no headache......i insist that i need not to pay clinic a visit.....at night, the fever which i thought had long sailed away from me suddenly make a U turn and come back to me and my cough got worse and i almost cough my lung + liver + intestine + whatever out.....
so the next day, which is today, under the social pressure of my housemate and roommate, i drag my body to the clinic ........
apa lagi? quarantine lo.....
waited from 9am until around 1 something in the afternoon, then only it's my turn.....u can figure out how many patients are there....
so.....doctor asked me questions , i answered honestly....take the temperature .....Kaboom !!! 40 degree?!!!
OMG.....then doctor gave me this....
2 packs of dunno what ....drip into me....
so then someone sent me to v6 for quarantine lo......i could not go back to pack my stuffs too....thanks to roommate.....i got all the stuffs here to keep me survive.....lol....of coz need to thank my lauban too for bringing me oat meal and crackers for tahan the mamak addict deep at night.....

so, the situation here is like this.....3 meals per day....so far i ate dinner d.....nasi goreng kampung + teh o + apple satu biji + tiger chocolate biscuit.....
free flow of mesra mineral water.....
free flow of assorted julie's biscuit....
tv in common room...
washing machine....still haven try, dunno can work or not...
last but not least.....24/7 pak guard security system......
even the bed here is thicker than v5.......view nicer......got trees , monkeys and wind....

life is so coincident if we notice the coincidence ..... my first sem in utp was in a block named duyung.....when old v5 renovated , duyung stays while many other blocks had been demolished ....now my final sem, i have come back to stay in this very block again......

many frens have called me, wish me speedy recovery.....thanks....some worried that i might get bored .....i mean.....halo?!.....before they quarantine me.....i am an otaku......after they quarantine me.....i am a quarantined otaku....what difference does it make? as long i have laptop and internet access.....my world is completed....

behold! in the coming 1 week , i would post a series of updates regarding the the life of Quarantino-the insider's view....stay tuned

This entry was posted on 9:14 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Oh boy Oh boy... I was so shocked when Davuth sent me your link. Pity U! Well Fingers crossed for you to be away from that devil AH1N1~ and get well soon... =D

adeknurul said...

oh gosh.. hang in there kian. hahaha....

Melvin T. said...

at least you still can keep in touch with us through internet. won't be bored to death. we go kg bali for feast when you're out, okay?

Nuriman Talib said...

pressure from housemate.....
kitorang satu rumah riso kan u kian. that y kitorang pressure u punya.

"An apple a day, keeps the doctor away"

buat mase skarang u jangan makan apple, sbb u need to see doctor regularly.

1 more thing, dont talk to the monkey. Saya takut u makin teruk nanti hahaha

get well soon

p/s: habis quarantine jom makan steambot satu rumah.

pakker said...

kian. ur romate miss u. very sweet couple u 2

Borey said...

opp...

Wish you get better soon. *Fight* *Fight*

quen said...

dun worry. u will be fei chang alright.. :)