Blog

Kian'ians


Me Is Kian

This is a non-fei blog of Kian, talks about what Kian is thinking and doing...

care?

Thursday, September 17, 2009 - - 3 Comments

the more i care about something, the worse i make it becomes,

i remember when i was small, i have a nice pen, but i care for it so much, i rather let my sister had it in place of me so that i won't spoil it later.....well, i dun get to use the pen

it seems like whenever i care too much for something, i cant be myself, and when i'm not being myself, i make things worse.....

if u see me good at things, dun praise me, i just simply dun care .....
if u see me not good at things, plz forgive me to care ..........

how i wish i can care for nothing from now on......then i would good in anythings.....

should i be happy with things that i'm good at? i cant coz i dun care about those things, i dun appreciate
should i dun care about things that i'm not good at? i cant too, coz i care for those things.....i appreciate.....

i just get things that i dun wan, and i cant get the things that i wan...

This entry was posted on 7:51 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

Oh man! Never thought you are one emotional guy. I don't know, but after reading ur 2 posts, it seems that you are so emotional. What's wrong man? I like ur first post titled Complicated. It may sound a bit complicated, but it is somehow true in many parts... :) anything i can help, just let me know.. :)

Kian said...

haha....i let u know then what?

Unknown said...

Don't make it too hard on yourself. You are great. Trust yourself.It has been such a while since your last post. Looking forward to your updates!
runescape accounts sale